Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2024 Manipuri Hot Story: Incest Manipuri Moms

Hi, my name is Abel . I belong to Manipur of India. This is a story of me getting lucky to have sex with my own mom and also my aunt Annie (Uncle’s wife) after fucking my mother.


I am fan of incest stories especially ‘mom and son’ and ‘sister and brother’. It is also great to read family incest where anyone can fuck everyone, two sons fucking their mother and also brothers fucking their sisters.



I just wanted to write my dirty fantasy with my mom and aunt, and had started to write about it. But I just forgot it and kept it on my study table, and mom had found it. She called me and just told me to stand there. Mom kept reading the bunch of papers without showing any notable expressions on her face, I was humiliated and wondering what would happen next. My mom has always been well known for her absolute forthrightness. I am17 years old, I was too horny for a teenager and wasn’t shy of admitting my fantasies about women twice my age. I stealthily brought magazines and pictures with obscene content inside the school which did earn me a few friends for sure. I was fond of reading erotic stories in print as well as on the web mostly about incestuous relationships. I never concealed my excitement about big breasted women disregarding their age and stature. Having read hundreds of stories, I have decided to write one myself. However, I was somewhat ignorant to have left the manuscript right on my table enabling my mom to pick it up while she had entered the room for the routine clean-up. My mom is sexy women. She stood about 5’3″ with an incredible body and sharp features. Although she kept trimming her dense dark hair just enough to brush her back, she still looked like an angel. Unlike women of her age, she wasn’t wearing any spectacles synonymous with her profession and was never shy of wearing sleeveless blouse revealing her well shaped shiny arms to the eager eyes of onlookers. Needless to say, my mom did have a pair of wonderful breasts (khom).


“I guess you still have a far distance to go,” My mom spoke without lifting her eyes from the manuscript. “You haven’t picked up the grammar yet.” I kept looking down with no idea whatsoever to say anything in reply. I feared a volcano could erupt once my mother was through with the story. A huge chill went through my spine as there was a likelihood that my mother would take up the matter with my Dad. May be my mother would surely call endoncha (aunt Annie) and inform about the naughty literary assignment I had taken up. “I am sorry,” I infused some courage and said apologetically. My mom looked for once, flashed a brief smile and asked. “Are you feeling sorry for the horrible language in the story?” I bowed down again in utter humiliation and embarrassment. Mom flipped through the bunch of papers again quickly, rolled them into a cylinder and placed it on the table. “Not bad if this is your first attempt,” Mom said with an overtone of ridicule in her voice. I preferred to remain silent as I knew that I didn’t have anything credible to say after being caught by my mom. “I never imagined that boys of your age might have so much of drive,” Mom spoke making a conspicuous effort to sound normal. “I have forgotten that there are enough diversions nowadays. Perhaps the worst is the internet.”


“Who is the lady in the story?” Mom queried placing her arms on my shoulder.


“I guess it should be either me or Annie.” “I will never do it again” I spoke firmly. “Forgive me” “You didn’t answer my question,” Mom was persistent.


“Is the lady in the story your aunt?” My heart was beating aloud as I managed to reply in a hoarse voice, “No, it is you mom.” Mom’s eyes brows shrunk at once hearing my admission. dirty! It was hard to believe that her son have been fantasizing about her right under her nose. A sudden heaviness landed inside her as she struggled to digest the hard reality. Mom’s puzzled look further aggravated the fears in my mind as my eyes began wandering all over the room as if I didn’t have the courage to look into my mother’s eyes. “That is a shocking revelation,” Mom murmured. “I can’t believe this.”


Here - READ COMPLETE STORY

Post a Comment

0 Comments